About Augers Auto Body Collision

augers-history-thumbnailIn the 1890′s Ferdinand Auger opened a repair facility in Quebec, Canada. Fixing sleighs, buggies, and coach building is how Auger’s got its start. In the 1940’s Leo Auger, son of Ferdinand, opened a repair facility in Detroit, Michigan. Leo later retired remaining in the industry as an insurance adjustor. In 1971 Larry Auger, son of Leo, opened the current location in Clawson, Michigan. In 1996 Auger’s expanded to the 10,000 square foot facility that is our current location. Michael Auger, son of Larry, is current owner and president. Michael carries his father’s tradition of operating a community based family business.”With continuous education and advancement of standards we strive to provide cost effective, efficient, and quality repairs.”

-Michael Auger, President